Cement manufacturing Plant
Cement is manufactured through Mining & Crushing, Mixing & Raw Mill, Calcination, and Product processes.
Mining & Crushing Process
After mining the limestone in the mine, it is put into a crusher and crushed to a size of 30 mm or less through 1st and
2nd crushing processes (including third processes if necessary). Crushed limestone is mixed and stored to keep the quality constant.
Mixing & Raw Mill Process
Limestone and additives are measured and put into the mill. After the drying, milling and other processes, when the particle size is less than
100 ㎛, The raw material is stored in the raw material storage after the mixing process so that it has a uniform composition distribution
It is the most important process in the cement manufacturing process.
Preheat the raw material supplied from the raw material mill to about 850 ~ 900 ° C in a preheater and then calcine the preheated raw
material at a high temperature of about 1,450 ° C in a rotary kiln.
After that, clinker is produced through the cooling process (quenching to below 100 ℃).
After adding gypsum to the clinker, it is put into the cement grinder, and the particles are finely pulverized to a size of 44 μm or less, and the
finished cement is stored in the silo.
1. The limestone mined from the mine is crushed through a crusher and sorted through a screen.
2. After the first crushing, the large limestone that is sorted by the screen is again crushed through a crusher and repeats to the desired size.
3. After the crushing process, mix the limestone accurately with other ingredients in the mixer.
4. The mixture in the ball mill is stored in the hopper in a fine powder state by falling and friction, and it is supplied in a quantitative manner by
5. The mixture is heated in a kiln at 1500 ° C to 1700 ° C and then cooled in a cooler.
6. The cooled clinker is stored in the cement silo after the ball mill and screen process.